Monday, September 13, 2010

a little treasure i dug out. As i was reading this diary entry, it hit me that along the way, at certain gaps... i've forgetten how it was like, to want so much for others to know who God is.

it's probably true... the more you know God, the more you want to share w/ others about Him. and the more you want to share w/ others about a God that loves (and that you love), the more you want to know for yourself who this God is.


- diary entry in 2007 -
Aint friends great?
I can't imagine what it would be like without friends.
Maybe my friends were the ones and were the reason that made me want to really know God more, and so much so that I wanted God to be part of their lives too. I wanted to share something good with them, to share some most important part of my life with them...

The bible said that we should evangelise so that we can experience every good thing there is in Him... and I really think that the best thing that can ever happen is when my friends have found for themselves who God really is too.

But sometimes its hard to invite them to church, or tell them about Jesus... Some are cynical, others too busy, some just don't need it. Or do they? I've come to realise that it actually isn't I who should make that judgement. I should leave it to God.. All that I need to do is to share with them... something like a little introduction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________