Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

what?!
don't fight your battles when you're not called to...

only just to be still in the Lord.
the battle's not mine to fight, cos I can't win...

you need only to be still.

today, my friend shared this verse and the song STILL... and the words of the bible verse spoke so clearly... and the song too...

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still know You are God

I will be still, know You are God.

I think of the time the disciples were in the boat with Jesus, and a storm came...
and when the storm comes, close your eyes and think about Jesus... and be still :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________