Friday, February 22, 2008

Thank God yet again,


This is the e-mail I got...

You have been allocated to:

Hospital Prince of Wales
Hospital Group POWB1
Scenario Group B1

A high number of students have not been allocated a high preference hospital.
We were unable to accommodate all students with their first preference
e.g. Prince of Wales Hospital had 67 places for students to be allocated,
186 of the 250 students put Prince of Wales as their first preference.


Managed to get a place to study for clinicals in the most sought after Hospital for first year
.
I think it's most sought after because it's soOOO near to the university, the nearest hospital to the university,
and just a short walk away, maybe
just about 7 minutes walk from where I stay... it's gonna be such a convienient
year, don't need to travel much to far away places for learning anymore =D thank God, thank God.



isn't God amazing?



and yea, just now I typed a more than an hour long email to my Mum, and know what happened?

My Computer HunG... I prayed, and thought that maybe the the computer would Un-HanG or something,
but nOOooOo, it was dead still, no progress, not loading... just deeeAAAD still.

I thought I lost it all when I finally decided to close my internet browser window,

but nOOOOooo!

thank God I managed to recover it... don't really know how I did it, but the WHOLE e-MAIL reply appeared again on my Hotmail Reply page... =D




everyday of God answered prayers.


:)


and because I am soooOOOO free now, I'll post some photos.
:D

You know these dogs? they are very very noisy, if they don't know you, they bark non-stop.
But they don't bite, and its fun to play with them... they've been barking at me since day one...
but now, they sorta stopped barking a lot... i think because the dogs found out i'm a nice guy...
there are total of 3 dogs I think? the white one's very cute. one of them is 12 years old, and is the
nicest one amongst the 3 dogs... Completely white in colour... :D
All very cute dogs, but cannot replace the handsome HusKy, tuffy! I miss my dog...

The mug that my fairfield friends gave me, and the calendar from YI people I'll always remember
See the laupok phone? that's the phone since National Service, and if you didn't know, I've got spectacles,
that's my spetacles Box, and also the keys to the house... and the watch? why I wear a watch... it's because
i'm growing up already. haha. it's gift from my Mum... so anw Cheers! one can drink is only 35 cents AUS = 40 cents SGD.
So cheap. I must find out how to go to the supermarket soon, before my store of food runs out.

and Macdonalds for Dinner... I took a walk around, and found out that Macdonald's not that expensive.
5.75AUD for a Big Mac Meal,
and 4.25 AUD for a Cheeseburger Meal...
about the same price as Singapore.

and guess what? I've already started studying! haha. cos nothing to do... so I'm following my timetable,
and started to read on Histology... the study of tissues and cells at the microscopic level. I thank God for
A level Bio, because most the things come from there. I remember some, not all because I've got bad memory,
but it's like a recap to A level biology... phosolipid bilayer? protein channels? lysosomes? glogi apparatus? nucleus?
nuclear envelope?... blah blah... it goes on :D

studying hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________