Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 3 Quiet Time a.k.a Mini Sermon:

You know when I asked God for people to spur me on in my walk with Him... the most amazing and appropriate verse came, Jeremiah chapter 3, "I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding."... isn't it cool?

I take it, claim it, and hold on tight to that promise. Yea, there'll be people to guide me, people who love God so much here... and Yup. it's already started to happen...!

On saturday, when I woke up, in the morning, i told God i wanted to go to church on Sunday... cos no more Y.I. on Saturday for me... and that's why I rambled on about what Saturdays used to be like on a Saturday morning. Well, that was the night, an accountant named Tiffany knocked on my room door, and asked if I wanted to go to church with the landlady's son...John. When that question popped, it was like, oh mannn, i was so happy. really!

and I can't thank GOd more that day, cos so many things happened :)

I think i'll be joining the Hillsong church cos' it's like, at least it seems like every week guest speaker... haha. why guest speaker? cos in Singapore, most of our guest speakers are ang moh... haha. and many australian pastors have came to Y.I. and spoken before. Church's about 20 minutes away from house... so it's great. Service is great too. I haven't been to the 5pm service where more young people would attend, but adult service is something like COSBT adult's service, quite but less formal... haha. yup!

And so it was a 2-in-One God answered day package for me... no make that 3-in-1, because, they gave me a free coffee...*just kidding. but they really did give a free coffee... you know? Gloria Jean's coffee is a company set up by Hillsong? haha.. I didn't know.

3-in-1 because I got to know my first group of friends already, and really, opportunities are starting to open up... :) i'm really glad.







and on the random note:



A reward goes to Jordan. *claps. for the most updated blog... presenting to you, an honourable mention for dutifully updating your blog. With much appreciation from the association, we would also like to present to you the blog of the month Medal plated in the finest 24k carat gold. The very first award of it's kind. thank you* thank you*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________