Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You know... 2 weeks ago, on a saturday,

Zibing shared during P and W about crossing the Jordan river.
yea... a few days later I heard a sermon about it on my iPOD, didn't know it was in my iPOD, but yea, its from a SAN Dieago Church, introduced by Zi Jian - titled Crossing the Jordan...

I got a confession...

I listened to it at night, on my bed... ...

Guess what happened next?

this was what I heard :" *..**....israe**lites.ZzZz...*...** their san**..*Zz*dals never wore out***...*ZzzZ**. ...*..***.. josh**ua***..**ZzzzZ***..*mos*zZz*es***...****Zzz* i've reached the end of my sermon.."

hAHhaha. like a broken radio...

sermons are really one of the best sleep medicine eh? *hahah, just kidding.

You know how Pastors like to suddenly shout during their sermons to emphasize a point, a word, and to capture the attention of their audience, especially those who are gonna fall fast asleep... yea.. it did work... for a while. HAHA

so just for a while... den I fell asleep... but towards the end...

... so this is what I learnt, before i became unconscious... hahaha

You know what crossing the Jordan river means?

The Jordan river was an impenetratable body of water... seemingly impossible to cross. The Giants were a undefeated group of warriors... seemingly impossilbe to win.
Those are roofs over our heads, limiting our potential when we are not claiming God's promises... it's like a floodgate that's waiting for You to unlock, but you don't.
It's crossing into God's promises...

The Israelites spent 40 years in the desert, just dwelling in God's provisions and blessings (you know, a pillar of fire by the night, a cloud by the day, mana from the sky, and their sandals never wore out).... But they weren't walking in God's promise... Yea. and there couldn't be a name more apt than the PROMISE land... that the Israelites were supposed to walk into...

the Pastor said this, which was very true, "what's much better than staying in the provisions and blessings of God is... to walk into the promises of God."
and what Rosaline said made some sense... instead of crossing the Jordan, I'll be crossing an Ocean.
and she was trying to figure out which ocean it was... Indian? Atlantic? Pacific? South China Sea?... ... I don't know which one it is i'll be crossing...
but of course, I do it with the help of the A380. haha.

I thank God for such a big comfortable plane that came so timely for such a destination as Sydney and yea... It's in Terminal 3..

You see, if this is GOd's plan...

then, God made the A380 a long time ago,
started construction of Terminal 3 quite a while ago,
so just for that day, and time,
I'll be able to fly on a comfortable plane with no extra cost,
in a world class Plane,
and in a world class Terminal 3!


How timely... =D

19th Feb 2030 Hours SQ 221 - The Big Friendly Green Plane A380 -

And I just found out that I get to choose my own seats... how cool is that



I chose the corner of the middle back section of the plane,
a window seat where I can see the wings...
and see it take off, see the skies and the clouds, and maybe the sun in the morning....

i doubt I'd be able to see stars or the moon at night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________