Friday, January 25, 2008


oh... This was taken on the Sunday before Ignite conference... on a family photoshoot my Mum's colleague gave to our family as a gift. We don't normally take family photos together, and I must this was a great great gift...

I'm bringing this along with me to australia, there's about 200 photos =D... this is one of the nicest ones. What a great gift! I thank God so much so muCH for it, and yea, so timely, and I can look aT these photos and remember my family always :)

And when I saw these photos, I couldn't thank God more for my family... I feel so blessed so blessed so blessed. Even though there are quarrels, or times of disagreement, even over the smallest things, there are so many happy moments too... I love them. How can I not miss my family when I go overseas? I pray that God protects them always :D sends his angels to guard over everyone, keep them safe from harm. For Good health always.



Thank You Lord.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

What a beautiful family! I will keep you AND your family in my prayers! God bless! :)


Lilly_

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________