Sunday, January 20, 2008

change my world,

like those who have gone before.

the cloud of witnesses,

cheers us on,

to lift that staff,

carry the torch,

take that faith step,

i'm inspired,

this is my assignment,

it is a vision,

and my responsibility,

to stand in the gap,

on behalf of my world,

for God's love.

-ignite conference 2008

i thank God for those heroes who left a legacy. So that we could be inspired, by the huge intensity of their love for God and for people, to bring Jesus into our world.

this post, is going down in actions.
and its gonna be a reminder always of what I learned today, yesterday, and yesterday yesterday... 18th - 20th January 2008.

must not let this be mere words, or a conference hype...

I really thank God for the conference, cos now I'm going to Australia with more purpose, a greater one over studying... of course studying is important!


eugene prayed for me that I'd do exceptionally well in UNSW Medicine... during that saturday night...

its somewhat beyond my wildest dreams, mmmm...
and but I said, "Amen" to that.

So, i guess i've gotta work really hard eh?... but after today, its not just studies alone...



I'm gonna multi-task.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________