Tuesday, January 01, 2008

dreams

i thought studying hard and doing well, and being an excellent doctor, so that in future can do great things for God...and yah... there's so many things I want to do...

let me see...some things that crossed my mind...
set up orphanage.
set up a drug company.
be missionary doctor. I read about Dr Paul Brand and Philip Yancey in the book, "The Gift of Pain"... he's a amazing doctor!
some time ago, after hearing Ps Song give the example of the missionary dentist in China in a sermon....
haha. maybe even set up a mini hospital overseas... or even a university! haha.. orrrr
The Jordan Medical Foundation! HAHAHA
you know what i think...
all these dreams are ambitious...almost humanly impossible... ...and but always there's God and His plans..

maybe for now am just concentrating on studying hard when I go... ;) one step at a time first...
graduation from university seems like a whole new start of a exciting journey ahead... and that's what I'm looking forward to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________