Monday, August 27, 2007

sunday night was funny.
Me and my younger bro, we went to play badminton.

So there were 2 little kids playing... one Sec 1 boy and another Pri 6 girl...

So they came up to us, and asked if we could play a game with them.
haha, and it was so funny, cos my bro and I paired up, and we played doubles.
After every shot, we'd ask them, "Whose service is it?"

And you know what? we lost. HAha.

Den we decided to play singles.

So I played with the sec 1 boy. I lost.
My brother played with the sec 1 boy. He lost.
So I played against the Pri 6 girl. I lost.
My brother played against the pri 6 girl. He lost.

Haha. it was amazing how pro they were. They knew how to position themselves,
and they knew where to aim, and made us run like crazy.

So don't despise younger ones. They were pro man =)
Now I ache badly... all over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________