Tuesday, August 14, 2007

oP

you know... tmr i'm going to see the dental surgeon...

and yah, i really wonder what it'll be like to be knocked out unconscious by those chemicals...

and not know a thing,

until you wake up again,

with red rosy swollen chubby cheeks...

haha. It's an experience... I remember seeing JOSHua With Those SwoLLen Cheeks..HAHA

It's so funny.

Of course, he extracted 8 teeth at one Go. I'm not so brave, so I decided to go for 5 =D


You know, because I have an EGO, i'm thinking of where to hide my chubby face after the operation...

*should I wear a veil?... hAha or maybe wear a stocking over my face like those terrorist... just kidding.

First, I'm going straight home... I mean don't expect me to hang around to let the whole world see those chubby cheeks rite? haha kidding...

Second, to my bed for a good good sleep...

And hope the chubby face disappears.

Third, I'm going to eat porridge for the next few days... and maybe not eat at all on the first day of my operation. It'll be the easiest day to Fast *haha



oh well, always look on the bright side of things,

I thank God in advance for the many days m/c I'm going to get. It's like a gift... HAha.

everyone wants to get a m/C... ... it's true...

I'm getting mine.... so It's going to be a long holiday... Holiday... holiday..



btw, 50% of the population have wisdom teeth. 50% of this 50% has 2 wisdom teeth only.

Well, I have 3 wisdom teeth and 2 supernumerary molars..

I thank God I'm not going to lose any of my current good looking teeth that gives a great smile... HAha. Cos all the 5 teeth that are to be extracted are all currently hidden,




Always look on the bright side of life.



so this is what i learnt from reading the bible today,

James
c3v17" But wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favouritism and is always sincere. And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness."

So in c1v5 "If you need wisdom, ask God and He who is generous will give it to you... but be sure that your faith is in God alone..."

To be wise is to be like Jesus.

Peace Loving, gentle, willing to yield to others. He became the lowest, a ransom for many so that God exalted Him in the highest... yes, Jesus taught us what servant leadership meant.

Full of mercy and Good deeds. When the sick came to Jesus, he healed every one of them with compassion.

It shows no favourtism. Jesus did not stay away from the tax collector, nor the prostitute, nor the beggar, nor the children...

Is Sincere. For what He did on the cross, as if that wasn't sincere enough to show the world...


So that's wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________