Tuesday, August 14, 2007

flashbacks

So the operation... ....

whoa, it was an experience.
You know, lying on the operation bed was so drama... you know like those movies... den there's this big circular lights above you and a few people in gowns all around you...

as if it was some major operation... drama... ... drama... ... drama...*** "dear, don't leave me behind!" with puffy teary eyes, "You must pull through, yes... I'm waiting for you... " ...

Then the anesthetist came by... and did a drip on my left hand.
And so, he talked for a while... and injected some stuff...

I tried to keep awake... I wanted to see if I could...but those things they use, man... powerful!
the thing he injected went into my left hand...

Within seconds, it seemed as though it was creating a hole in my palm...
it felt so cold... and it ached badly for a few seconds...
Then it started to cramp in my hand...

and the feeling moved down my arm... slowly but surely...

haha, guess what?

.... .... pluck grind saw grip pull cut dig sew...
*** i guess this was what they did to me... I don't know...
haha. I vaguely remember when I actually knocked out...

I thank God for Anesthetists. Imagine without the pain killers and that knock out Drug, I'd be screaming and screaming at the dental surgeon sawing and cutting up my teeth and gums.

as though some nightmare over cold blooded dentists...The haunted Dentist?
and next time, don't try staying awake, YOU CAN'T!... i figured it was impossible... no matter how hard you try*haha ***just remembered that when I look at the lights, my eyes went in circles for maybe 2 sec? and the ache was in my hand... I guess, it only took less than 20 seconds.

Oh what an experience... I woke up with my right cheek aching. And yes, swollen...i was already in the outer ward waiting to be discharged.

Isn't it amazing?!?!!

You know, The first thing i did? I put my hand over my face... to feel how FAT i became. My lips were numb, you know, pinch them and you don't feel a thing.
But it wasn't that bad after all... it took me a while to lose the groggy feeling... couldn't really walk in a straight line...
so then, they trolley-bed me to the C-class ward.
I don't expect an A-class ward for paying 4 dollars for the whole operation.... I thank God for the free and professional operation... I paid for the bed sheets i guess.

And while waiting, my Mum let me listen to her Mp3 player and it played some Christian songs... and it totally reminded me of God. yAh... and was so comforting because I was only thinking of the ache in my teeth and all those blood

yes, and when it was finally over... there were clots and clots of blood was in my mouth. I didn't know how bloody it was till I went to the toilet to change back into my home clothes... you know, spit out those jelly like blood...

Anw, it was a great operation!

So I went straight home for a good good sleep...

so before the operation...i thank God that I didn't feel so sick before the operation...
Cos I didn't want to wait another month for a rescheduled slot...

You know when You get a sore throat and you feel feverish...
That was how I felt the night before... and I drank a whole bottle of water and had to stop after midnight... cos I'm not supposed to eat and drink before the operation.

when I woke Up, my throat felt dry...

but the amazing thing, It felt so much better than the day before, the swelling in my throat went down by a lot... as though the sore throat was healing already
but there again, I felt a bit dizzy... when I reached the hospital, my pulse rate was 105-110... that's high. An average person's only at 60-80. And my temperature was at 37.1degrees... a slight fever... I could feel my breath, it was hot against my nose...

and yah, i prayed. and I decided to still go for the operation.

and you know, after the operation, I felt so much better...
I mean, you'd supposed to feel worse after any operation... but I didn't feel feverish anymore, and the sore throat was like almost gone... much more refreshed when I woke up, except for the ache and numbs in my mouth.

I got a good good sleep throughout the operation...

so Thank yoU God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________