Thursday, July 19, 2007

my blessed Twin Tooth

God never fails to amaze me...

You know... yesterday my boss asked me to take an off today.
So I did... and then I browsed www.bbdc.com.sg to search for an available slot...
and You know what? I found a slot at 12.05-1.45... that was the first amazing thing i thank God for. Cos I wanted to get a day driving since I was on OFF for today, and my test would be nearing soon. (Coming Monday 2pm)... And almost all my previous Driving lessons were night driving lessons, which explains why my driving's cheaper cos i took the cheaper lessons.

Now, that my driving test would be a day test (there are no night tests by the way), I needed to practice in a day setting. And I found out, it's actually easier to drive in the day. haha.

ok. So actually I had already booked a night lesson also for today. And I decided to sell it last night. (if cancellation is made 48Hours before the lesson itself, you'll have to sell your lesson to somebody else) ..................So, Today, my lesson managed to get sold, so... that was good. I didn't have to go for driving again at night cos it's tiring. That was the second amazing thing, to manage to get my driving lesson sold...

BUT i haven't said the most amazing thing today.

So I woke up at 10.30a.m. ... ready to go for driving. Then my boss told me that I could get a dental referal from a polyclinic. At 11.05a.m. I was at the bus stop. I made my way down to Bukit Batok Polyclinic dental section. I reached at 11.25a.m. Gosh! I'm going to be late for driving lessons.. Cos i'd be going for driving lessons at 12.05p.m.

And You know, I went up to the Dental place, and to the counter. I asked the lady if I could make an appointment... and the earliest time I could get an appointment by.

You know what she said? 3months. "WHAT?! 3 months" I was thinking.

And then, I asked if it was possible to make it earlier... she said it was already fully booked all the way.

Even my SAF dental at Nee Soon Camp took only 3-4 weeks wait... which is at 15 August when I made an appointment.

Then I was about to leave... and then this thing happened.

It was AMAZING!!!!

I THANK GOD FOR THE suPEr NICE LADY AT THE REGISTRATION COUNTER...

She looked into the appointment list. And saw that at 11.30a.m. exactly, there was an appointment that was to be missed... and she said she'll try to schedule me right into that slot... asked me to wait for 5 minutes, and told me to tell the dentist if she asked, to say that I called in for a last minute appointment. She tried to squeeze me into that slot to do me a favour! =D

How much more timely, coincidental, cool can it get?

For me to step into the clinic at 11.25a.m., and actually having to wait 3 months to get an appointment to see the dentist... An appointment at the very instant was being canceled and made just for me... and that I could see the dentist there and then...

and the whole session took less than 1/2 hour until 12p.m. to have my teeth checked, to get my X-Ray done, just almost in time for driving lessons at 12.05p.m..... I mean how much faster can seeing a dentist or a doctor get, especially in a government polyclinic?

I saw that the Estimated Wait time to see a doctor was 2hours! and For a dEntist, 3 MONTHS! and so, I took a cab and it was almost green light all the way to BBDC... even though i was late 10 mins for driving lessons, but the remaining 1 and 1/2 Hours spent driving made me confident of driving again, even after about 3-4weeks of not driving a manual car.

Isn't it coooool? God never fails to amaze me.

I was quite worried on Sunday when I found out it was a bone. And on Monday, there was a medical conference at my Camp where I could consult a top Orthodontics dentist, and today, getting a slot almost immediately without any waiting time to get to see a dentist for an X-Ray and a referral to Alexandra hospital in such a short time...

You know, all these tell me that God's still with me even in a small TOOTH problem that made me worry quite a bit...

and that He's sooOoooooooooooooooooo cool.

It's unthinkable to think that such events can fall in place with such timing and coincidence, all just for my TWIN tooth!

I have a blessed twin tooth... !

now, this is the X-Ray I got...

can you see it? that's my bottom jaw, off the center to the right...

There's a possibility that the left side of my lower jaw may have one too cos there's a lump on my gum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________