Friday, July 13, 2007

A little list of Testimonies

Today, what I learnt from Ps Daniel during meeting...

To count your blessings, one by one.

-----------------------------------------------

Always think of the wonderful things God has done...

Jehosaphat's prayer 2 Chronicles 20:

are You not?

did You not?

will You not?

-------------------------------------------------

Remind ourselves that God is God...

And what God did for us before...

So will He not do it again?



it's so important to remember the things God has done for us... how much God has blessed us with, one by one...

...........................................................................
those Testimonies that I can remember, yup...
...........................................................................

God uses Timothy during PnW leading in school even though he had a sore throat, and the song spoke to people from our Church.
- Q1 2007.

God allows Stacy to speak to her family a lot of things, and really have quality time with her family on

- 17th June 2007.

God helps Rachel lead her group so effectively, and teaches her how to lead her group in every way during OBS!and Thank God for allowing Stacy to be in Rachel's group to go through OBS together out of 300 students!
- 2nd Week of June 2007

Read Rachel’s blog for much more details of her testimony! Really powerful how God works everything out. http://apple-orchids.blogspot.com/


This coming June Holidays, Cheng Yu may not be able to come for 3 SATURDAYS due to CCA camps, so pray that he can come and his teacher will allow him to come... and ChengYu's teacher did!
- Just before June 2007 school holidays

God helps Rosaline's sleep cycle get back on track.
- Q1 2007

God helps Rachel in her SYF Dance, Tuesday 2pm, and her school gets GOLD WITH HONOURS!
- Q2 2007

God helped Cheng Yu get rid of his desire to play R.O. right after encounter retreat.
- 13th - 14th June 2007

God speaks to Eugene a lot about what Jesus did for us in the Passion of the Christ.
- 13th - 14th June 2007

God gives Jordan an OFF for the next day at 7.30pm the night before the encounter retreat so that I could go.
- 12th June 2007

God helps Jordan through my ISAT examination which is on the 2nd day of encounter retreat when I got a mind block half way through the paper. And I’m really thank God for the results.

- 14th June 2007

God helps Jordan with his university application and interviews, and arranged it so well that every thing fell into place. God made him reactivate my deactivated hotmail account at the exact timing, the day before the interview mail came in with all the details. If not he would have missed it or found no other way of contacting them.
- Q2 2007


God speaks to me about a lot of worries and comforts me about his choice of University and also spoke to me about how my life should change and I should start to treasure every thing that God has placed in my life, my family, my friends, my church, my small group.. - Jordan

- 10th June 2007

God helps Jordan by providing enough time through a delay in setting up some surgical containers, so that he can charge his video camera on time to take the shot. If not he'll be in deep trouble.
- Q2 2007

God heals my mother of her backache. The first time we every laid hands on someone in my family.
- May 2007

My Auntie who had cancer was a strong Bhuddist came to know God and accept him just before she passed away... my family was praying for her. I really really wanted God to heal her miraculously, but God didn't. But God gave my auntie something better, and that was salvation... when my Mum spoke to her about God in a Malaysia visit, she accepted Christ as her personal lord and savior.
- Q4 2006

hmm!!!! God helped me!!!! Monday morning i was rushing to OCS, I got a cab near 7am and suppose to reach there by 8. First of all, the traffic up from Ang Mo Kio to Jurong area used to be very busy in the morning. Secondly, the travel distance would take more than 30mins excluding jam. thirdly, i have to walk around OCS to find the building since I’m new. with so many factors that could lead me to reporting late and a consequence of an offend, God answered my prayer when i pray for smooth traffic, reach by 7:30 so i can have time to find the building. And true enough, the traffic was ultra smooth, and my cab reach there at 7:30 plus minus 2mins!!!! That's sooooooooo cool!!!! God helped me too with the direction as the cab driver willingly drive me to the guard and let the guard guide me. I'm the first to reach the office!!! Surprisingly 7:40!!! Sense that God is telling me that when I have faith, he who is more faithful is willing to answer my prayers and I'm growing to be more sensitive to God again!!! Hallelujah!! – Ken
- 25 June 2007

God teaches me how not to be envious of people and to do things not for man but for God. My workplace was supposedly to have nobody in the whole of the 4th week of June and there was a lot of work to do. Well, there was this sailing trip that was put up… and my friend volunteered for it. It was a good trip, but I decided not to go because there was not enough people to stay behind. So, this naturally meant that this week, I was supposed to do most of the work… and when there was more work than I thought I could handle, I became quite stressed and started to compare. I started to become envious of my friend who was to go on the sailing trip… and thoughts like what if I were the one on the trip… or how I wished I volunteered for it instead… but God told me that I was wrong… and yah… towards the middle of the 3rd week, I decided to do things for God and to rely on Him, and stop comparing, cos it makes me really tired. And yah, things got much much much better. And you know what?... on the day just before the trip, 24th June, there was an announcement that the trip was cancelled. Can you imagine if I was jealous and remained like that and for nothing? I really think this was a test from God, and it really taught me to be a good steward of what I have and not be envious over what I don’t. - Jordan
- 3rd week of June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


____________________________